DIY, Food, Life

Look what I found: strawberries!

June 21, 2014

Strawberry-collection

I put together a collection of strawberry themed recipes & DIY ideas to inspire you this week.

1. A wonderful strawberry themed kitchen towel.

2. The cute strawberry pompoms by Mr. Printable.

3. A Strawberry Daiquiri Mix by Tide and Thyme.

4. Grapefruit and strawberry popsicles by Endless Simmer.

5. A tutorial for these super cute strawberry earrings by Ice Pandora.

6. This most beautiful elderflower strawberry cake by one of my favorite Blogger on Call Me Cupcake (also because elderflower and strawberries are such a perfect pair.)

1 Comment

• Reply fentonmorgan119 June 22, 2014 at 6:38 am

adorable!!! i love this. check out my new blog sometime :)

Instagram Slider

• a little about my summer holiday in south tyrol up on the blog

if youdon't miss #summer or #holidays enough ona #monday evening

#blog #traveling #lwim

a little about my summer holiday in south tyrol up on the blog if youdon't miss #summer or #holidays enough ona #monday evening #blog #traveling #lwim

• Evening stroll through the park in this fine hour
I'm enjoying the warm weather as long as I possibly can.

Evening stroll through the park in this fine hour I'm enjoying the warm weather as long as I possibly can.

• sweet potatoe gugelhupf by @orangenmond for breakfast

nomnomnomnom, tastes a little like banana bread. so good!

sweet potatoe gugelhupf by @orangenmond for breakfast nomnomnomnom, tastes a little like banana bread. so good!

• i turned an old top into a backpack with the easiest and fastest tutorial ever!
#diy #upcycling #FTW #lwim

full tutorial on the #blog | link in profile
      2 weeks ago

i turned an old top into a backpack with the easiest and fastest tutorial ever! #diy #upcycling #FTW #lwim full tutorial on the #blog | link in profile

• the perfect weather for some #minigolf
      2 weeks ago

the perfect weather for some #minigolf

Sarah and I live in Vienna, Austria. I like DIY but I am not that good at sewing, crotcheting and knitting. But who am I to give up trying?