DIY, Food, Life

Look what I found: strawberries!

June 21, 2014

Strawberry-collection

I put together a collection of strawberry themed recipes & DIY ideas to inspire you this week.

1. A wonderful strawberry themed kitchen towel.

2. The cute strawberry pompoms by Mr. Printable.

3. A Strawberry Daiquiri Mix by Tide and Thyme.

4. Grapefruit and strawberry popsicles by Endless Simmer.

5. A tutorial for these super cute strawberry earrings by Ice Pandora.

6. This most beautiful elderflower strawberry cake by one of my favorite Blogger on Call Me Cupcake (also because elderflower and strawberries are such a perfect pair.)

1 Comment

• Reply fentonmorgan119 June 22, 2014 at 6:38 am

adorable!!! i love this. check out my new blog sometime :)

Instagram Slider

• hot #tea and wool jumper kind of day.

#nail #art inspired by @jengotch
      1 day ago

hot #tea and wool jumper kind of day. #nail #art inspired by @jengotch and yes, let's consider that i had the patience to paint my nails. and it doesn't look messy. at least this hand.

• what i love about #switzerland? they serve (good) #chocolate with your #coffee. can this please be a regular thing in vienna too?!

• I have so much to do, I procrastinate making todo list booklets

Find the #diy #tutorial on the blog #lwim

I have so much to do, I procrastinate making todo list booklets Find the #diy #tutorial on the blog #lwim

• what a beautiful indian summer in vienna

what a beautiful indian summer in vienna

• Look, I made this gugelhupf for the short notice #birthday party of my sister.

If you need the #recipe for a last minute #cake search for

Look, I made this gugelhupf for the short notice #birthday party of my sister. If you need the #recipe for a last minute #cake search for "mohr im hemd" on the blog #lwim

Sarah and I live in Vienna, Austria. I like DIY but I am not that good at sewing, crotcheting and knitting. If you have any questions regarding the tutorials and/or me, please contact me via e-mail.

You can find out more about me on my About Me page.