DIY, Food, Life

Look what I found: strawberries!

June 21, 2014

Strawberry-collection

I put together a collection of strawberry themed recipes & DIY ideas to inspire you this week.

1. A wonderful strawberry themed kitchen towel.

2. The cute strawberry pompoms by Mr. Printable.

3. A Strawberry Daiquiri Mix by Tide and Thyme.

4. Grapefruit and strawberry popsicles by Endless Simmer.

5. A tutorial for these super cute strawberry earrings by Ice Pandora.

6. This most beautiful elderflower strawberry cake by one of my favorite Blogger on Call Me Cupcake (also because elderflower and strawberries are such a perfect pair.)

1 Comment

• Reply fentonmorgan119 June 22, 2014 at 6:38 am

adorable!!! i love this. check out my new blog sometime :)

Instagram Slider

• meeting the always lovely @kathmo and talking about life and what not

meeting the always lovely @kathmo and talking about life and what not

• My love turned 30 yesterday and I wrote a little about him on the blog.
If you don't like cheesyness, you better avoid the post.
#linkinprofile #love

My love turned 30 yesterday and I wrote a little about him on the blog. If you don't like cheesyness, you better avoid the post. #linkinprofile #love

• working on a secret project and there's pizza
#bestday #iminheaven
      2 weeks ago

working on a secret project and there's pizza #bestday #iminheaven

• if you're looking for some #comfort #food for this weekend, look no further than on my blog!

i share my #grandma's #recipe for #apple #strudel
      2 weeks ago

if you're looking for some #comfort #food for this weekend, look no further than on my blog! i share my #grandma's #recipe for #apple #strudel

• look, mum, no socks!

#morninglight #white #sandals
      2 weeks ago

look, mum, no socks! #morninglight #white #sandals

Sarah and I live in Vienna, Austria. I like DIY but I am not that good at sewing, crotcheting and knitting. But who am I to give up trying?