DIY, Food, Life

Look what I found: strawberries!

June 21, 2014

Strawberry-collection

I put together a collection of strawberry themed recipes & DIY ideas to inspire you this week.

1. A wonderful strawberry themed kitchen towel.

2. The cute strawberry pompoms by Mr. Printable.

3. A Strawberry Daiquiri Mix by Tide and Thyme.

4. Grapefruit and strawberry popsicles by Endless Simmer.

5. A tutorial for these super cute strawberry earrings by Ice Pandora.

6. This most beautiful elderflower strawberry cake by one of my favorite Blogger on Call Me Cupcake (also because elderflower and strawberries are such a perfect pair.)

1 Comment

• Reply fentonmorgan119 June 22, 2014 at 6:38 am

adorable!!! i love this. check out my new blog sometime :)

Instagram

• happy halloween!

24 hours ago

happy halloween! if I don't wear make-up and look scary: is that considered an approriate costume?

• the weather convinced me to go out and have a coffee.
well played, weather. you won! who am i to argue with you?!

the weather convinced me to go out and have a coffee. well played, weather. you won! who am i to argue with you?!

• a heart in the sky

#redbull #airrace #styria

a heart in the sky #redbull #airrace #styria

• if you wonder where the sun was all day: it was with me.
and we had a fabulous time!

if you wonder where the sun was all day: it was with me. and we had a fabulous time!

• hot #tea and wool jumper kind of day.

#nail #art inspired by @jengotch

hot #tea and wool jumper kind of day. #nail #art inspired by @jengotch and yes, let's consider that i had the patience to paint my nails. and it doesn't look messy. at least this hand.

Sarah and I live in Vienna, Austria. I like DIY especially upcycling, combining unusual techniques and materials. If you have any questions regarding the tutorials and/or me, please contact me via e-mail.

You can find out more about me on my About Me page.

blogwolke.de - Das Blog-Verzeichnis Blogverzeichnis - Bloggerei.de