DIY, Food, Life

Look what I found: strawberries!

June 21, 2014

Strawberry-collection

I put together a collection of strawberry themed recipes & DIY ideas to inspire you this week.

1. A wonderful strawberry themed kitchen towel.

2. The cute strawberry pompoms by Mr. Printable.

3. A Strawberry Daiquiri Mix by Tide and Thyme.

4. Grapefruit and strawberry popsicles by Endless Simmer.

5. A tutorial for these super cute strawberry earrings by Ice Pandora.

6. This most beautiful elderflower strawberry cake by one of my favorite Blogger on Call Me Cupcake (also because elderflower and strawberries are such a perfect pair.)

1 Comment

• Reply fentonmorgan119 June 22, 2014 at 6:38 am

adorable!!! i love this. check out my new blog sometime :)

Instagram

• out of the #fog and big city life up on the #mountain
      13 hours ago

out of the #fog and big city life up on the #mountain

• this is how a morning should start: with sweets, a compliment & creative. in this order.

• It was LOOK WHAT I MADE's 2. #birthday (a month ago).
Cake.
Balloons.
Dancing.
Let's celebrate!

It was LOOK WHAT I MADE's 2. #birthday (a month ago). Cake. Balloons. Dancing. Let's celebrate!

• it's called 'the lost son' and probably the most #hipster #drink i ever ordered.
#chinchin

it's called 'the lost son' and probably the most #hipster #drink i ever ordered. #chinchin

• my first #coffee in 3 days.

my first #coffee in 3 days. with double espresso! ? thank you for giving me an excuse to go out for coffee @colazionearoma

Sarah and I live in Vienna, Austria. I like DIY especially upcycling, combining unusual techniques and materials. If you have any questions regarding the tutorials and/or me, please contact me via e-mail.

You can find out more about me on my About Me page.

blogwolke.de - Das Blog-Verzeichnis Blogverzeichnis - Bloggerei.de